Book/Printed Material The revival : a symposium
About this Item
- The revival : a symposium
- MacDonald, J. H. (James Henry), 1864- ed.
- McDowell, William Fraser, 1858-1937.
- Crawford, Edward B.
- Little, Charles J.
- Thompson, John, Rev.
- Tilroe, William Edwin, 1861-
- Swift, Polemus Hamilton, 1855-
Created / Published
- Cincinnati : Jennings and Graham ; New York : Eaton and Mains 
- The minister as a soul-winner, by W. F. McDowell.--Personal evangelism, by E. B. Crawford.--The religious revival in history, by C. J. Little.--The human and divine elements in a revival, by J.H. Macdonald.--Continuous evangelism and the Sunday-night service, by John Thompson.--Chicago Methodism, by W. E. Tilroe.--New paths through an old forest, by P. H. Swift.
- - Revivals
- - "These addresses were first delivered before the Chicago preachers' meeting."
- - Also available in digital form.
- 147 p. ; 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- BV3760 .M3
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Macdonald, J. H. , Ed, William Fraser McDowell, Edward B Crawford, Charles J Little, John Thompson, William Edwin Tilroe, and Polemus Hamilton Swift. The Revival: A Symposium. [Cincinnati: Jennings and Graham ; New York: Eaton and Mains, 1905] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/05032519/.
APA citation style:
Macdonald, J. H., McDowell, W. F., Crawford, E. B., Little, C. J., Thompson, J., Tilroe, W. E. & Swift, P. H. (1905) The Revival: A Symposium. [Cincinnati: Jennings and Graham ; New York: Eaton and Mains] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/05032519/.
MLA citation style:
Macdonald, J. H. , Ed, et al. The Revival: A Symposium. [Cincinnati: Jennings and Graham ; New York: Eaton and Mains, 1905] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/05032519/>.