Book/Printed Material The forest wealth of Oregon
About this Item
- The forest wealth of Oregon
- Sheldon, Edmund P.
- Lewis and Clark Centennial Exposition Commission (Portland, Or.).
- YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Salem, Or. : J. R. Whitney, State printer, 1904.
- - Forests and forestry--Oregon
- - Louisiana Purchase Exposition--(1904 :--Saint Louis, Mo.)--Oregon
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - At head of title: Louisiana Purchase Exposition, St. Louis, 1904.
- - "Printed by direction of the Lewis and Clark Exposition Commission."
- - "List of the forest trees and larger shrubs: p. 9-32."
- - images not viewed; td12 2010-10-19
- 32 p., 4 leaves of plates : ill, ports., map ; 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- SD144.O7 S5
- YA 24354 Copy no. undetermined.
- YA 28506 Copy no. undetermined.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress and its Meeting of Frontiers partners believe that many of the materials in Meeting of Frontiers are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse. The Library of Congress and partner institutions have researched the contents of these collection to ascertain any possible legal rights embodied in the materials. The Library has also obtained permission for the use of many other materials, and presents additional materials pursuant to fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago). For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived page from the original Meeting of Frontiers site from 2005.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Meeting of Frontiers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sheldon, Edmund P, Lewis And Clark Centennial Exposition Commission, and Ya Pamphlet Collection. The forest wealth of Oregon. Salem, Or.: J. R. Whitney, State printer, 1904. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/05032974/.
APA citation style:
Sheldon, E. P., Lewis And Clark Centennial Exposition Commission & Ya Pamphlet Collection. (1904) The forest wealth of Oregon. Salem, Or.: J. R. Whitney, State printer. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/05032974/.
MLA citation style:
Sheldon, Edmund P, Lewis And Clark Centennial Exposition Commission, and Ya Pamphlet Collection. The forest wealth of Oregon. Salem, Or.: J. R. Whitney, State printer, 1904. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/05032974/>.