Book/Printed Material An introduction to harmony
About this Item
- An introduction to harmony
- Contributor Names
- Shield, William, 1748-1829.
- Created / Published
- London : Printed for the author & sold by G. G. & J. Robinson, 1800.
- Subject Headings
- - Harmony
- - Engr. t.-p.
- 3 p. l., 125,  p. ; 31 x 25 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- MT50.A2 S55
- Microfilm Music 5000 Item S-078, Reel 188 Microfilm. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. On reel with other titles.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Engr. t.-p.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Books About Music Before 1800 Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shield, William. An Introduction to Harmony. London: Printed for the author & sold by G. G. & J. Robinson, 1800. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/05039769/.
APA citation style:
Shield, W. (1800) An Introduction to Harmony. London: Printed for the author & sold by G. G. & J. Robinson. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/05039769/.
MLA citation style:
Shield, William. An Introduction to Harmony. London: Printed for the author & sold by G. G. & J. Robinson, 1800. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/05039769/>.