Book/Printed Material Negro criminality,
About this Item
- Negro criminality,
- Willcox, Walter F. (Walter Francis), 1861-1964.
- African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Boston, Geo. H. Ellis, Printer, 1899.
- - African American criminals
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site, and on microfilm.
- - Microfilm. Washington, D. C., Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- 25 p. 24 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E185.65 .W69
- Microfilm 41290 E
- E185 .A254 container W, no. 336 Another copy. Formerly part of YA Collection: YA 16702. Source unknown.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Willcox, Walter F, and African American Pamphlet Collection. Negro Criminality. Boston, Geo. H. Ellis, Printer, 1899. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/06031900/.
APA citation style:
Willcox, W. F. & African American Pamphlet Collection. (1899) Negro Criminality. Boston, Geo. H. Ellis, Printer. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/06031900/.
MLA citation style:
Willcox, Walter F, and African American Pamphlet Collection. Negro Criminality. Boston, Geo. H. Ellis, Printer, 1899. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/06031900/>.