Book/Printed Material Union down : a signal of distress
About this Item
- Union down : a signal of distress
- Contributor Names
- Campbell, Scott, 1858-1933.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Arena, 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston
- - Also available in digital form.
- 368 p. ; 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ3.D2932 Uni
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Also available in digital form.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Campbell, Scott. Union Down: A Signal of Distress. Boston: Arena, 1893. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/06032490/.
APA citation style:
Campbell, S. (1893) Union Down: A Signal of Distress. Boston: Arena. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/06032490/.
MLA citation style:
Campbell, Scott. Union Down: A Signal of Distress. Boston: Arena, 1893. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/06032490/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe life and adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Spine and half-title: Robinson Crusoe. Introd. (p. -xii) signed Austin Dobson. Ill. engraved by C. Heath. Series from verso of half-title p. and cover. Contains reproduction of original t.-p.: The life and...
- Contributor: D. Lothrop and Company - Defoe, Daniel - Heath, Charles - Dobson, Austin - Stothard, Thomas
- Date: 1884
Book/Printed MaterialAn autobiographical sketch, unfinished and unrevised : begun for his children and found among some papers ... Written by Epes Sargent Dixwell. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Dixwell, Epes Sargent - Wigglesworth, Mary C. D. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1907
Book/Printed MaterialBoston inside out! Sins of a great city! A story of real life. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Morgan, Henry
- Date: 1880
Book/Printed MaterialHer Boston experiences; a picture of modern Boston society and people, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Farquhar, Anna
- Date: 1900
Book/Printed MaterialFifer-boy of the Boston siege, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Rand, Edward A. (Edward Augustus)
- Date: 1900