Book/Printed Material ... Twice-told tales ...
About this Item
- ... Twice-told tales ...
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864.
Created / Published
- New York, Maynard, Merrill, & Co. 
- The gray champion.-The minister's black veil.-The maypole of Merry Mount.-Howe's masquerade.-Edward Randolph's portrait.-Lady Eleanore's mantle.-Old Esther Dudley.
- - New England--Social life and customs--Fiction
- - Historical fiction, American
- - Series title also at head of t.-p.
- - Also available in digital form.
- 148 p. 17 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ3.H318 Tw 23 PS1870
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hawthorne, Nathaniel. ... Twice-told tales. [New York, Maynard, Merrill, & Co, 1897] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/07003768/.
APA citation style:
Hawthorne, N. (1897) ... Twice-told tales. [New York, Maynard, Merrill, & Co] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/07003768/.
MLA citation style:
Hawthorne, Nathaniel. ... Twice-told tales. [New York, Maynard, Merrill, & Co, 1897] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/07003768/>.