Book/Printed Material Uncle Tom's cabin for children
About this Item
- Uncle Tom's cabin for children
- Robinson, Helen Ring, -1923.
- Rhoads, W. M.
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : The Penn Publishing Co., [c1908].
- - Uncle Tom--(Fictitious character)--Juvenile fiction
- - Master and servant--Juvenile fiction
- - African Americans--Juvenile fiction
- - Fugitive slaves--Juvenile fiction
- - Plantation life--Juvenile fiction
- - Southern States--Juvenile fiction
- - Slavery--Juvenile fiction
- - Slaves--Juvenile fiction
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 195 p. : ill., plates ; 21 x 28 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.S892 U
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Robinson, Helen Ring, -1923, W. M Rhoads, Harriet Beecher Stowe, and Juvenile Collection. Uncle Tom's cabin for children. [Philadelphia: The Penn Publishing Co, 1908] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/08023094/.
APA citation style:
Robinson, H. R., Rhoads, W. M., Stowe, H. B. & Juvenile Collection. (1908) Uncle Tom's cabin for children. [Philadelphia: The Penn Publishing Co] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/08023094/.
MLA citation style:
Robinson, Helen Ring, -1923, et al. Uncle Tom's cabin for children. [Philadelphia: The Penn Publishing Co, 1908] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/08023094/>.