Book/Printed Material Anthony Wayne,
About this Item
- Anthony Wayne,
- Pennypacker, Samuel W. (Samuel Whitaker), 1843-1916.
Created / Published
- [Philadelphia] Printed by J.B. Lippincott company, 1908.
- - Wayne, Anthony,--1745-1796
- - Valley Forge (Pa.)
- - "Reprinted from the Pennsylvania magazine of history and biography, vol. XXXII."
- - "An address delivered at Valley Forge, June 20, 1908 ... at the dedication of the equestrian statue of Major General Anthony Wayne ... erected by the Commonwealth."
- - Also available in digital form.
- 1 p. l., 45 p. front. 26 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E207.W35 P4
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pennypacker, Samuel W. Anthony Wayne. [Philadelphia Printed by J.B. Lippincott company, 1908] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/09004282/.
APA citation style:
Pennypacker, S. W. (1908) Anthony Wayne. [Philadelphia Printed by J.B. Lippincott company] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/09004282/.
MLA citation style:
Pennypacker, Samuel W. Anthony Wayne. [Philadelphia Printed by J.B. Lippincott company, 1908] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/09004282/>.