Book/Printed Material Geographical distribution of population
About this Item
- Geographical distribution of population
- United States. Census Office.
- Gannett, Henry, 1846-1914.
- Sloane, Charles S. (Charles Swift), 1859-1923.
Created / Published
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1903.
- - United States--Population--Statistics
- - At head of title:United States census office. William R. Merriam, director.
- - Data for these tables were prepared by C.S. Sloane, chief of the Geographer's division. cf. p. 
- - Also available in digital form.
- 24 p. : incl. map ; 29 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- HA201 1900 .A12 no. 1
- HB1965 .A5
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Census Office, Henry Gannett, and Charles S Sloane. Geographical Distribution of Population. Washington: Govt. Print. Off, 1903. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/09005904/.
APA citation style:
United States Census Office, Gannett, H. & Sloane, C. S. (1903) Geographical Distribution of Population. Washington: Govt. Print. Off. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/09005904/.
MLA citation style:
United States Census Office, Henry Gannett, and Charles S Sloane. Geographical Distribution of Population. Washington: Govt. Print. Off, 1903. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/09005904/>.