Book/Printed Material The Arabian nights : their best-known tales
About this Item
- The Arabian nights : their best-known tales
- Contributor Names
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923.
- Smith, Nora Archibald, 1859-1934.
- Parrish, Maxfield, 1870-1966.
- Rogers, Bruce, 1870-1957, former owner.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Recat. to AACR2: vj15 09-10-98
- xii, 339 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8 .A85 25
- PZ8 .A85 25 Copy 2 Copy 2.
- PZ8 .A85 25 Copy 3 Copy 3.
- PZ8 .A85 25 Copy 4 Copy 4. Formerly owned by Bruce Rogers.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Recat. to AACR2: vj15 09-10-98
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, Nora Archibald Smith, Maxfield Parrish, Bruce Rogers, Juvenile Collection, and Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection. The Arabian nights: their best-known tales. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/09028132/.
APA citation style:
Wiggin, K. D. S., Smith, N. A., Parrish, M., Rogers, B., Juvenile Collection & Pforzheimer Bruce Rogers Collection. (1909) The Arabian nights: their best-known tales. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/09028132/.
MLA citation style:
Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, et al. The Arabian nights: their best-known tales. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/09028132/>.