Book/Printed Material American state papers : documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States
About this Item
- American state papers : documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States
- Created / Published
- Washington: Gales and Seaton, 1832-1861.
- Class I. Foreign relations. 6 v. 1st Cong.-20th Cong., 1st sess., Apr. 30, 1789-May 24, 1828 -- class II. Indian affairs. 2 v. 1st Cong.-19th Cong., May 25, 1789-Mar. 1, 1827.
- Class III. Finance. 5 v. 1st Cong.-20th Cong., 1st sess., Apr. 11, 1789-May 16 1828 -- class IV. Commerce and navigation. 2 v. 1st Cong.-17th Cong., Apr. 13, 1789-Feb. 25, 1823 -- Class V. Military affairs. 7 v. 1st Cong.-25th Cong., 2nd sess., Aug. 10, 1789-Mar. 1,1838 -- class VI. Naval affairs. 4 v. 3rd Cong.-24th Cong., 1st sess., Jan. 20, 1794-June 15, 1836 -- class VII. Post Office Dept. 1 v. 1st Cong., 2nd sess.-22nd Cong., Jan. 22, 1790-Feb. 21, 1833 -- class VIII. Public lands. 8 v. 1st Cong.-24th Cong., July 31, 1789-Feb. 28, 1837 -- class IX. Claims. 1 v. 1st Cong., 2nd sess.-17th Cong., Feb. 5, 1790-Mar. 3, 1823 -- class X. Miscellaneous. 2 v. 1st Cong.-17th Cong., Apr. 17,1789-Mar. 3, 1823.
- Subject Headings
- - Public law--United States--Sources
- - United States--Foreign relations--Law and legislation--Sources
- - United States--Politics and government--1789-1815--Sources
- - United States--Politics and government--1809-1817--Sources
- - United States
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 38 v. : maps, plans ; 33 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- KF11 .A48 1832
- HJ8931 .A15
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American state papers: documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States. Washington: Gales and Seaton, to 1861, 1832. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/09033892/.
APA citation style:
(1832) American state papers: documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States. Washington: Gales and Seaton, to 1861. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/09033892/.
MLA citation style:
American state papers: documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States. Washington: Gales and Seaton, to 1861, 1832. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/09033892/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialAmerican state papers. "Documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States ... selected and edited under the authority of Congress"--V. 1, p. v. Originally published: Washington : Gales and Seaton, 1832-1861. Includes...
- Date: 1998
Book/Printed MaterialThe War of the Rebellion: a compilation of the official records of the Union and Confederate ...
Official records of the Union and Confederate armies Found also in the House Miscellaneous documents of the 52d to the 56th Congress. Each number has special index. Inserted in each volume: Additions and corrections ... Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1902....
- Contributor: United States. War Department - Kirkley, Joseph W. (Joseph William) - Ainsworth, Fred C. (Fred Crayton) - Lazelle, H. M. (Henry Martyn) - Perry, Leslie J. - Davis, George (George Breckenridge) - United States. War Records Office - United States. Record and Pension Office - Scott, Robert N. (Robert Nicholson) - United States. Congress. House - Moodey, John S. (John Sheldon) - Cowles, Calvin D. (Calvin Duvall)
- Date: 1880
Book/Printed MaterialHistorical memoir of the war in West Florida and Louisiana in 1814-15 : with an atlas Shaw & Shoemaker 38034, 38035 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Kislak accession no.: 1995.040.00.0003 gsl card not found 2006-09-28 vj05
- Contributor: Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress) - Latour, Arsène Lacarrière
- Date: 1816
Book/Printed MaterialMemoirs of John Quincy Adams, comprising portions of his diary from 1795 to 1848. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Adams, John Quincy - Adams, Charles Francis
- Date: 1874
Book/Printed MaterialIndian land cessions in the United States, Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy 3 NOS 10/7/93
- Contributor: Royce, Charles C. - Thomas, Cyrus
- Date: 1899