Book/Printed Material Dr. Abdou's travels in America
About this Item
- Dr. Abdou's travels in America
- Contributor Names
- Abdou, Nagib T. [from old catalog]
- Created / Published
- [New York? c1910]
- Subject Headings
- - Asians--United States
- - United States--Description and travel
- - Also available in digital form.
- cover-title, p. 449-672. illus. 30 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- E184.O6 A21
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Abdou, Nagib T. Dr. Abdou's travels in America. [New York?, 1910] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/10023000/.
APA citation style:
Abdou, N. T. (1910) Dr. Abdou's travels in America. [New York?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/10023000/.
MLA citation style:
Abdou, Nagib T. Dr. Abdou's travels in America. [New York?, 1910] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/10023000/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe pressure of Asia and the unification of the English-speaking people; Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Coleman, William Magruder
- Date: 1908
Book/Printed MaterialThe subject(s) of human rights : crises, violations, and Asian/American critique "This work takes seriously the ways in which Asian American studies has from its founding engaged with humanitarian crises and large-scale violations. Committed to extending this critical work across local/global, domestic/international, and...
- Contributor: Thien, Madeleine - Lee, Hsiu-Chuan - Schlund-Vials, Cathy J. - Beauregard, Guy Pierre
- Date: 2020
Book/Printed MaterialA model of foreign-born transfers evidence from Canadian micro data / "This paper models financial transfers outside the household for both the Canadian-born and foreign-born Canadian populations in a traditional expenditure framework. Using survey data we estimate transfer functions as part of a...
- Contributor: Devoretz, Don J.
- Date: 2005
Book/Printed MaterialAcross the continent: Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Redsecker, Jacob H.
- Date: 1879
Book/Printed MaterialAcross the country. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: [Parker, Charles Henry] 1872
- Date: 1889