Book/Printed Material Rip Van Winkle
About this Item
- Rip Van Winkle
- Contributor Names
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
- Merrill, Frank T., 1848-1923, ill.
- Cassino, Samuel Edson, 1856-1937, publisher.
- Created / Published
- Boston : S.E. Cassino, 1888.
- Juvenile literature--1888
- - Illustrated t.p.; all edges gilt.
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 293-303
- - Williams, S.T. Washington Irving, p. 127
- - NC1075.M6 Copy 3 formerly shelved in Reserve Storage. vj18 2004-01-23
- - LAC ael 2019-09-04 no edits (1 card)
- 49 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 31 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- NC1075 .M6
- NC1075 .M6 Copy 2 Variant. "This edition is limited to two hundred and fifty copies for the United Kingdom"--Prelim. leaf. Copy no. 141. Gift of Mrs. Lisa-Christina Persson, Jan. 31, 1968.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- Illustrated t.p.; all edges gilt. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 293-303 Williams, S.T. Washington Irving, p. 127 NC1075.M6 Copy 3 formerly shelved in Reserve Storage. vj18 2004-01-23 LAC ael 2019-09-04 no edits (1 card)
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Irving, Washington, Frank T Merrill, and Samuel Edson Cassino. Rip Van Winkle. Boston: S.E. Cassino, 1888. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/11020966/.
APA citation style:
Irving, W., Merrill, F. T. & Cassino, S. E. (1888) Rip Van Winkle. Boston: S.E. Cassino. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/11020966/.
MLA citation style:
Irving, Washington, Frank T Merrill, and Samuel Edson Cassino. Rip Van Winkle. Boston: S.E. Cassino, 1888. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/11020966/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialLittle Red Riding Hood In verse. 11 full-page illustrations including in pagination. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 133 With: Bayley, F.W.N. Jack the giant killer. New York: Burgess, Stringer & Co., 1845. LC copy...
- Contributor: Bayley, F. W. N. (Frederic William Naylor) - Burgess, Stringer & Co.
- Date: 1845
Book/Printed MaterialYankee Doodle : an old friend in a new dress
Yankee Doodle, an old song, 1775 In verse. Eight full-page color illustrations. Blue line illustrations are incorporated into the pages of text. LC copy is a copyright deposit: Oct. 13, 1881, no. 15793 M. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's...
- Contributor: Pyle, Howard - Dodd, Mead & Company
- Date: 1881
Book/Printed MaterialThe tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle "Copyright 1905"--Verso of t.p. Illustrated endpapers. LC copy is a copyright deposit. Two copies received Sep 23, 1905. Copyright entry May 24, 1905 class a ... 117645 copy A. Formerly classified: PZ10.3.P47...
- Contributor: Frederick Warne and Co. - Potter, Beatrix
- Date: 1905
Book/Printed MaterialThe history of little Goody Twoshoes, otherwise called Mrs. Margery Twoshoes : with the means by ... Variously attributed to Oliver Goldsmith, Giles Jones, Griffith Jones, and John Newbery. Signatures: [A]⁸ B-K⁸. Evans 20412 Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 118 Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 463.4 Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's...
- Contributor: Thomas, Isaiah - Jones, Griffith - Jones, Giles - Newbery, John - Goldsmith, Oliver
- Date: 1787
Book/Printed MaterialGoody Two-Shoes : illuminated with ten pictures. "With illustrations by W.H. Thwaites, engraved by the best artists"--Cover. In an illustrated stiff paper wrapper, with an advertisement on p.  for the series. Copyright 1855. Signatures: A-B⁸. Last page blank....
- Contributor: Hooper, Edward - Bobbett, Albert - Thwaites, William H. - Brown, Loomis & Co. - Orr, Nathaniel
- Date: 1855