Book/Printed Material The secret garden
About this Item
- The secret garden
- A ten-year-old orphan comes to live in a lonely house on the Yorkshire moors and discovers an invalid cousin and the mysteries of a locked garden.
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson, 1849-1924.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York : F.A. Stokes, 1911.
- - Yorkshire (England)--Juvenile fiction
- - Orphans--Fiction
- - Gardens--Fiction
- - People with disabilities--Fiction
- - Yorkshire (England)--Fiction
- - Imprints 20th century 1911
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Recat. to AACR2. vj03
- - LAC nsk 2020-03-10 no edits (2 cards)
- 375 p.,  leaves of plates : 4 col. ill. ; 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.B934 Se 1911
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Burnett, Frances Hodgson, and Juvenile Collection. The Secret Garden. New York: F.A. Stokes, 1911. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/11021580/.
APA citation style:
Burnett, F. H. & Juvenile Collection. (1911) The Secret Garden. New York: F.A. Stokes. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/11021580/.
MLA citation style:
Burnett, Frances Hodgson, and Juvenile Collection. The Secret Garden. New York: F.A. Stokes, 1911. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/11021580/>.