Book/Printed Material Monas hieroglyphica
About this Item
- Monas hieroglyphica
- Contributor Names
- Dee, John, 1527-1608.
- George Fabyan Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Antuerpiæ, G. Silvius typog. regius, excud., 1564.
- Subject Headings
- - Astrology
- - Magic--Early works to 1800
- - Cábala
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Engraved t.p. and tail-piece.
- - With this is bound: Maier, Michael. Michaelis Majeri ... Secretioris naturæ secretorum scrutinium chymicum ... Francofurti, 1687. Copy 2.
- 28 numb. l. diagrs. 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Q155 .D31
- Q155 .D31 Copy 2 Copy 2. Fabyan item no. 260.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Engraved t.p. and tail-piece. With this is bound: Maier, Michael. Michaelis Majeri ... Secretioris naturæ secretorum scrutinium chymicum ... Francofurti, 1687. Copy 2.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dee, John, and George Fabyan Collection. Monas Hieroglyphica. Antuerpiæ, G. Silvius typog. regius, excud, 1564. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/11023473/.
APA citation style:
Dee, J. & George Fabyan Collection. (1564) Monas Hieroglyphica. Antuerpiæ, G. Silvius typog. regius, excud. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/11023473/.
MLA citation style:
Dee, John, and George Fabyan Collection. Monas Hieroglyphica. Antuerpiæ, G. Silvius typog. regius, excud, 1564. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/11023473/>.