Book/Printed Material With fire and sword,
About this Item
- With fire and sword,
- Byers, S. H. M. (Samuel Hawkins Marshall), 1838-1933.
Created / Published
- New York, Neale Pub. Co., 1911.
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Personal narratives
- - United States.--Army.--Iowa Infantry Regiment, 5th (1861-1864)
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Prisoners and prisons
- - Sherman's March to the Sea
- - The writer served as private, sergeant and adjutant in his regiment, the 5th Iowa, till captured at Chattanooga November 1863. Released by Gen. Sherman at Columbia February 1865, he served on that general's staff the rest of the campaign.
- - Also available in digital form.
- 203 p. 2 port. (incl. front.) 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E601 .B99
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Byers, S. H. M. With Fire and Sword. New York, Neale Pub. Co, 1911. Web.. https://lccn.loc.gov/12000886.
APA citation style:
Byers, S. H. M. (1911) With Fire and Sword. New York, Neale Pub. Co. [Web.] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://lccn.loc.gov/12000886.
MLA citation style:
Byers, S. H. M. With Fire and Sword. New York, Neale Pub. Co, 1911. Web.. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <lccn.loc.gov/12000886>.