Book/Printed Material Stories of the Hudson,
About this Item
- Stories of the Hudson,
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
Created / Published
- New York, Dodge publishing company [c1912]
- Communipaw.--Guests from Gibbet island.--Wolfert's Roost.--Peter Stuyvesant's voyage up the Hudson.--The chronicle of Bearn island.--The legend of Sleepy Hollow.--Dolph Heyliger.--Rip Van Winkle.--Golden dreams.
- - Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.)
- - Identical with "A book of the Hudson" that Irving himself published in 1849, except that the tale of Wolfert's Roost has been added. cf. Introd.
- - Also available in digital form.
- xvi, 289 p. front., plates. 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PS2052 .D6
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Irving, Washington. Stories of the Hudson. [New York, Dodge publishing company, 1912] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/12015819/.
APA citation style:
Irving, W. (1912) Stories of the Hudson. [New York, Dodge publishing company] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/12015819/.
MLA citation style:
Irving, Washington. Stories of the Hudson. [New York, Dodge publishing company, 1912] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/12015819/>.