Book/Printed Material The works of Monsieur Noverre
About this Item
- The works of Monsieur Noverre
- Noverre, Jean Georges, 1727-1810.
Created / Published
- London : Sold by G. Robinson, [1782-1783]
- v. 1-2. An essay on the art of dancing -- v. 3. The Danaides. Rinaldo and Armida. Adela of Ponthieu. The Graces. The Horatii and Curiatil. Agamemnon revenged. Apelles and Campaspe, or, The self-conquest of Alexander. The amours of Venus. Alceste.
- - Ballet
- 3 v. : front. (port.) ; 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- ML3858 .N94
- Microfilm Music 5000 Item N-036c, Reel 147 Microfilm. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. On reel with other titles.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Books About Music Before 1800 Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Noverre, Jean Georges. The works of Monsieur Noverre. [London: Sold by G. Robinson, to 1783, 1782] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/12018375/.
APA citation style:
Noverre, J. G. (1782) The works of Monsieur Noverre. [London: Sold by G. Robinson, to 1783] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/12018375/.
MLA citation style:
Noverre, Jean Georges. The works of Monsieur Noverre. [London: Sold by G. Robinson, to 1783, 1782] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/12018375/>.