Book/Printed Material The rocket book
About this Item
- The rocket book
- The upward progress of a rocket, lit in the basement by the janitor's son, causes some strange situations as it passes through twenty floors of apartments.
- Contributor Names
- Newell, Peter, 1862-1924.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- New York : Harper & Brothers, c1912. Patterson Gift.
- Subject Headings
- - Toy and movable books--Specimens
- - Apartment houses--Fiction
- - Illustrated t.-p.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Patterson Gift.
- - LAC tnb 2020-09-01 update (1 card)
-  p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3.N46 R
- PZ8.3.N46 R Copy 2. Juv Coll.
- PZ8.3.N46 R Copy 3. Juv Coll.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Newell, Peter, and Juvenile Collection. The Rocket Book. New York: Harper & Brothers, . Patterson Gift, 1912. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/12023925/.
APA citation style:
Newell, P. & Juvenile Collection. (1912) The Rocket Book. New York: Harper & Brothers, . Patterson Gift. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/12023925/.
MLA citation style:
Newell, Peter, and Juvenile Collection. The Rocket Book. New York: Harper & Brothers, . Patterson Gift, 1912. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/12023925/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe twelve magic changelings
12 magic changelings "Cut-outs for children of Mary and her little lamb, Humpty Dumpty and the egg, Tom the piper's son and his pig, The town mouse and the country mouse, Silverhair and the little...
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Glen, M. A.
- Date: 1907
Book/Printed MaterialRed Riding Hood A little girl meets a hungry wolf in the forest on her way to visit her grandmother.
- Contributor: Very, Lydia L. A. (Lydia Louisa Anna) - L. Prang & Co.
- Date: 1863
Book/Printed MaterialThe mansion of happiness : an instructive moral and entertaining amusement. A board game that folds to the shape of a book. The paper fastener holds a counter and the instructions (1 sheet). The spaces on the game board are numbered from 1...
- Contributor: Seitz, Gustav W. - Marian S. Carson Collection (Library of Congress) - W. & S. Ives (Firm)
- Date: 1843
Book/Printed Material[Wood hornbook]
Hornbook | Wood hornbook, eighteenth century, possibly American | Wood hornbook, 18th century, possibly American Title supplied by cataloger. An eighteenth-century hornbook, possibly American, with alphabet in lower and uppercases, followed by vowels, ligatures, and the Lord's prayer. Paper text covered with translucent horn tacked to the...
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 18??
Book/Printed MaterialThe slant book Illustrated t.p. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LC copy: Gift, Mrs. Jefferson Patterson, February 12, 1980. LAC tnb 2020-09-01 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Patterson, Mary Marvin Breckinridge - Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Newell, Peter
- Date: 1910