Book/Printed Material The raven
About this Item
- The raven
- Contributor Names
- Poe, Edgar Allan, 1809-1849.
- Doré, Gustave, 1832-1883.
- Stedman, Edmund Clarence, 1833-1908.
- Vedder, Elihu, 1836-1923.
- Created / Published
- New York : Harper & Brothers, 1884.
- - Title vignette by Elihu Vedder.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LAC knj 2020-01-27 update (1 card)
- 23 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 47 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PS2609 .A1 1884a
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Poe, Edgar Allan, Gustave Doré, Edmund Clarence Stedman, and Elihu Vedder. The Raven. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1884. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/12037813/.
APA citation style:
Poe, E. A., Doré, G., Stedman, E. C. & Vedder, E. (1884) The Raven. New York: Harper & Brothers. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/12037813/.
MLA citation style:
Poe, Edgar Allan, et al. The Raven. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1884. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/12037813/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe History of insects. Title vignette. Woodcut illustrations and title vignette. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LAC sba 2020-03-13 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Miniature Book Collection (Library of Congress) - Wood, Samuel
- Date: 1813
Book/Printed MaterialThe tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle "Copyright 1905"--Verso of t.p. Illustrated endpapers. LC copy is a copyright deposit. Two copies received Sep 23, 1905. Copyright entry May 24, 1905 class a ... 117645 copy A. Formerly classified: PZ10.3.P47...
- Contributor: Frederick Warne and Co. - Potter, Beatrix
- Date: 1905
Book/Printed MaterialThe book of the cat : with facsimiles of drawings in colour Printed on one side of leaf only. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Bonsall, Elisabeth Fearne - Humphrey, Mabel
- Date: 1903
Book/Printed MaterialThe wonderful Wizard of Oz First edition, second state. Cf. Schiller. Illustrated title-page in color, illustrated end-papers. "The engravings were made by the Illinois Engraving Company, the paper was supplied by the Dwight Brothers Paper Company, and...
- Contributor: Baum, L. Frank (Lyman Frank) - Denslow, W. W. (William Wallace)
- Date: 1900
Book/Printed MaterialJimmy Crow Throughout the text some of the nouns are presented graphically. In original publisher's binding: tan cloth, illustrated cover stamped in red and black. LC copy is a copyright deposit: Two copies received...
- Contributor: Dana Estes & Company - Foster, Edith Francis
- Date: 1902