Book/Printed Material The raven
About this Item
- The raven
- Contributor Names
- Poe, Edgar Allan, 1809-1849.
- Doré, Gustave, 1832-1883.
- Stedman, Edmund Clarence, 1833-1908.
- Vedder, Elihu, 1836-1923.
- Created / Published
- New York : Harper & Brothers, 1884.
- - Title vignette by Elihu Vedder.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LAC knj 2020-01-27 update (1 card)
- 23 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 47 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PS2609 .A1 1884a
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- Title vignette by Elihu Vedder. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LAC knj 2020-01-27 update (1 card)
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Poe, Edgar Allan, Gustave Doré, Edmund Clarence Stedman, and Elihu Vedder. The Raven. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1884. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/12037813/.
APA citation style:
Poe, E. A., Doré, G., Stedman, E. C. & Vedder, E. (1884) The Raven. New York: Harper & Brothers. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/12037813/.
MLA citation style:
Poe, Edgar Allan, et al. The Raven. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1884. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/12037813/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialMother Goose finger plays
Finger plays Includes black and white photographs of hand motions to accompany the rhymes, and a mounted frontispiece, in color, signed C.M. Burd. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web...
- Contributor: Cullison, Irene Margaret - George W. Jacobs & Co. - Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Burd, C. M. (Clara Miller)
- Date: 1915
Book/Printed MaterialThe New-England primer improved : for the more easy attaining the true reading of English, to ... Signatures: A-E⁸. LC copy imperfect: margins worn, all leaves reinforced, leaves C4 and C5 mended with some loss of text. Final leaf supplied from a reprint of the 1777 ed. ESTC W36250...
- Contributor: Westminster Assembly
- Date: 1773
Book/Printed MaterialEasy and instructive lessons for children. Also, The ladder to learning, or, A selection of fables ... Shaw & Shoemaker 6214 Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 303 Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 25 LC copy imperfect: all after p. 48 wanting. LAC knj 2019-10-08 no edits (1...
- Contributor: Goodale, Ezekiel - Manning & Loring
- Date: 1804
Book/Printed MaterialThe wonders of a toy shop. Cover title. Leaves printed on one side only; printed pages face each other. First and last leaves mounted on the inside of the paper cover. Publisher's advertisement on p.  of cover....
- Contributor: Preble, John Q.
- Date: 1850
Book/Printed MaterialThe little frog and pretty mouse.
Frog and mouse Copyright statement on title page: 1852. Includes 7 full-page illustrations, including the title page. In original illustrated pink paper wrapper with publisher's advertisement on p. . Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler,...
- Contributor: Keller, J. (John )
- Date: 1852