Book/Printed Material Can the South solve the Negro problem?
About this Item
- Can the South solve the Negro problem?
- Schurz, Carl, 1829-1906.
- African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [New York, 1903]
- - African Americans--Politics and government
- - United States--Race relations
- - Cover title.
- - "From January number, McClure's magazine, 1903."
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy signed by author on p. .
- - LAC ael 2019-04-11 no edits (1 card)
-  p. 25 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E185.61 .S395
- E185 .A254 container S, no. 256 Another copy. Formerly part of YA Collection: YA 18841. Source unknown.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Schurz, Carl, and African American Pamphlet Collection. Can the South solve the Negro problem?. [New York, 1903] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/15005279/.
APA citation style:
Schurz, C. & African American Pamphlet Collection. (1903) Can the South solve the Negro problem?. [New York] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/15005279/.
MLA citation style:
Schurz, Carl, and African American Pamphlet Collection. Can the South solve the Negro problem?. [New York, 1903] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/15005279/>.