Book/Printed Material The woman voter's manual
About this Item
- The woman voter's manual
- A good general explanation of American government. There are some interesting illustrations here summarizing legislation affecting women and children throughout the United States.
- Forman, S. E. (Samuel Eagle), 1858-1941
- Shuler, Marjorie, joint author
- Catt, Carrie Chapman, 1859-1947, former owner
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York : The Century Co., 1918.
- - United States--Politics and government
- - Women--Suffrage--United States
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- xviii, , 3-180 p. : front. (diagr.), illus., map ; 18 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- JK271 .F55
- JK1881 .N357 sec. VII, no. 46 Another copy. Inscribed by Marjorie Shuler. Bookplate: library, Carrie Chapman Catt. Gift of the National American Woman Suffrage Association, Nov. 1, 1938.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Forman, S. E, Marjorie Shuler, Carrie Chapman Catt, and National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection. The Woman Voter's Manual. New York: The Century Co, 1918. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/18007111/.
APA citation style:
Forman, S. E., Shuler, M., Catt, C. C. & National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection. (1918) The Woman Voter's Manual. New York: The Century Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/18007111/.
MLA citation style:
Forman, S. E, et al. The Woman Voter's Manual. New York: The Century Co, 1918. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/18007111/>.