Book/Printed Material Minnesota journalism in the territorial period
About this Item
- Minnesota journalism in the territorial period
- Johnston, Daniel S. B., 1832-1914.
- Minnesota Historical Society.
Created / Published
- St. Paul, Minn. : Published by the Society, 1905.
- - Journalism--Minnesota--History
- - "Read in a series of five papers a monthly meetings of the Executive Council, Feb. 10 and Nov. 10, 1902, Feb. 9 and Oct 12, 1903, and Feb. 8, 1904."
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- p. -351,  leaf of plates : port. ; 23 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- F601 .M66 vol. 10, pt. 1
- Collections of the Minnesota Historical Society. v. 10, pt. 1, p. 247-351
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Pioneering the Upper Midwest: Books from Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, ca. 1820-1910 materials. The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, General Collections and Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Further copyright information is also available at American Memory and Copyright.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Johnston, Daniel S. B, and Minnesota Historical Society. Minnesota Journalism in the Territorial Period. St.Paul, Minn.: Published by the Society, 1905. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/18010429/.
APA citation style:
Johnston, D. S. B. & Minnesota Historical Society. (1905) Minnesota Journalism in the Territorial Period. St.Paul, Minn.: Published by the Society. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/18010429/.
MLA citation style:
Johnston, Daniel S. B, and Minnesota Historical Society. Minnesota Journalism in the Territorial Period. St.Paul, Minn.: Published by the Society, 1905. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/18010429/>.