Book/Printed Material Civil War papers
About this Item
- Civil War papers
- Contributor Names
- Hubbard, Lucius F. (Lucius Frederick), 1836-1913.
- Minnesota Historical Society.
- Created / Published
- St. Paul, Minn. : Published by the Society, 1908.
- I. Minnesota in the battles of Corinth, May to October, 1862. -- II. Minnesota in the campaigns of Vicksburg, November, 1862, to July, 1863. -- III. Minnesota in the Red River expedition, 1864. -- IV. Minnesota in the battles of Nashville, December 15 and 16, 1864. -- V. Minnesota in the campaign of Mobile, 1865.
- Subject Headings
- - Minnesota--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- - Corinth, Battle of, Corinth, Miss., 1862
- - Vicksburg (Miss.)--History--Siege, 1863
- - Red River Expedition, 1864
- - Nashville, Battle of, Nashville, Tenn., 1864
- - Mobile (Ala.)--History--Siege, 1865
- - "Read at the monthly meeting of the Executive Council, January 14, 1907."
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- p. -638,  leaves of plates : ill. (1 double), port., maps (2 double) ; 23 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- F601 .M66 vol. 12
- Source Collection
- Collections of the Minnesota Historical Society. v. 12, p. 531-638
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- "Read at the monthly meeting of the Executive Council, January 14, 1907." Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsHubbard, Lucius F. (Lucius Frederick)
Minnesota Historical Society
Corinth, Battle Of, Corinth, Miss.
Nashville, Battle Of, Nashville, Tenn.
Red River Expedition
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Pioneering the Upper Midwest: Books from Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, ca. 1820-1910 materials. The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, General Collections and Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Further copyright information is also available at American Memory and Copyright.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hubbard, Lucius F, and Minnesota Historical Society. Civil War papers. St. Paul, Minn.: Published by the Society, 1908. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/18018920/.
APA citation style:
Hubbard, L. F. & Minnesota Historical Society. (1908) Civil War papers. St. Paul, Minn.: Published by the Society. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/18018920/.
MLA citation style:
Hubbard, Lucius F, and Minnesota Historical Society. Civil War papers. St. Paul, Minn.: Published by the Society, 1908. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/18018920/>.