Book/Printed Material A history of the United States,
About this Item
- A history of the United States,
- Latané, John Holladay, 1869-1932.
- Woodrow Wilson Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Boston, New York [etc.] Allyn and Bacon [c1918]
- - United States history
- - "Topical references" at end of each chapter.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - LAC ael 2021-12-28 update (1 card)
- 1 p. l., v-xiii, 589, 28 p. front. (port.) illus., maps. 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E178.1 .L35
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Latané, John Holladay, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. A history of the United States. [Boston, New York etc. Allyn and Bacon, 1918] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/18019318/.
APA citation style:
Latané, J. H. & Woodrow Wilson Collection. (1918) A history of the United States. [Boston, New York etc. Allyn and Bacon] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/18019318/.
MLA citation style:
Latané, John Holladay, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. A history of the United States. [Boston, New York etc. Allyn and Bacon, 1918] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/18019318/>.