Book/Printed Material The constitution and laws of Afghanistan,
About this Item
- The constitution and laws of Afghanistan,
- Contributor Names
- Sultān, Muḣammad Khān, 1870- [from old catalog]
- Created / Published
- London, J. Murray, 1900.
- Subject Headings
- - Law--Afghanistan--History
- - Afghanistan--Politics and government
- vii,  164 p. 22 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JQ1763 1900 .S8
- Microfilm 82/6511 (JQ)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sultān, Muḣammad Khān. The constitution and laws of Afghanistan. London, J. Murray, 1900. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/19008134/.
APA citation style:
Sultān, M. K. (1900) The constitution and laws of Afghanistan. London, J. Murray. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/19008134/.
MLA citation style:
Sultān, Muḣammad Khān. The constitution and laws of Afghanistan. London, J. Murray, 1900. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/19008134/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialHistory of the Afghans.
- Contributor: Ferrier, J. P. (Joseph Pierre) - Jesse, William
- Date: 1858
Book/Printed MaterialThe races of Afghanistan : being a brief account of the principal nations inhabiting that country
- Contributor: Bellew, H[Enry] W[Alter] - Bellew, H. W. (Henry Walter)
- Date: 1880
Book/Printed MaterialHistory of the war in Affghanistan, from its commencement to its close; including a general sketch ...
- Contributor: Nash, Charles
- Date: 1843
Book/Printed MaterialHistory of Afganistan, from the earliest period to the outbreak of the war of 1878.
- Contributor: Malleson, G. (George Bruce)
- Date: 1879
Book/Printed MaterialThe Ameer Abdur Rahman; Half-title: Public men of to-day
- Contributor: Wheeler, Stephen
- Date: 1895