Book/Printed Material Da Qing yi tong zhi. 大清一統志.
About this Item
- Da Qing yi tong zhi.
- Only two parts of this work remain: Jiangnan (five chapters) and Sichuan (three chapters); this version was revised and compiled between 1723 and 1735, with events recorded herein having occurred up to the year 1734.
- Ding, Yan, 1794-1875, shou cang.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [Qing, between 1733 and 1795]
- - China--Historical geography
- - China--Administrative and political divisions
- - Shi bu--Di li lei--Zong zhi
- - 史部--地理類--總志
- - Manuscript.
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - 05/15/03 T;09/10/01 T
- - 不分卷.
- - 卷內記事至雍正十一年(1733).
- - 無框欄, 10行20字, 小字雙行 全書高28.0寬20.2公分.
- - 鈐"山陽丁晏藏書"印.
- - Library's copy imperfect: 存江南五册, 四川三册.
- - 不著撰人姓氏，僅存江南五冊，四川三冊，前後不相銜接。卷內記事至雍正十一年，文字與乾隆八年本不盡同。按何紹基《恭擬增修一統志御敘》云：「聖祖仁皇帝始命纂修《一統志》，世宗憲皇帝重加編纂，至高宗純皇帝御極之八年始成」，然則此即雍正重編本矣。卷內有：「山陽丁晏藏書」印.
- 8 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Central Library of Taiwan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses.
If you wish to use items in this collection, you are responsible for making an independent legal assessment of the item and securing any necessary permissions.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Asian Division, Chinese Rare Books.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ding, Yan, Shou Cang, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Da Qing yi tong zhi. [Qing, between 1733 and 1795, 1733] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001530420/.
APA citation style:
Ding, Y. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1733) Da Qing yi tong zhi. [Qing, between 1733 and 1795] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001530420/.
MLA citation style:
Ding, Yan, Shou Cang, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Da Qing yi tong zhi. [Qing, between 1733 and 1795, 1733] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001530420/>.