Book/Printed Material Kageki shugi no shinzui : "Shion" no ketsugi. Kagekiha no shinzui
About this Item
- Kageki shugi no shinzui : "Shion" no ketsugi.
- Kagekiha no shinzui
Created / Published
- [Japan : s.n., 193-?]
- - Antisemitism
- - "MOJ 75-A 1038": intended for microfilm.
- - Mimeograph copy; original ms. copy in English; lst Russian translation was published in 1895 (2nd ed.: 1905; 3rd ed.: 1911). Cf. Leaves 3-4 (lst group).
- - On double leaves.
- - "'Masson' no inbō : Yudaya minzoku no sekai": leaves -80 (translated from Russian).
- - LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspectors' decisions on labels mounted on t.p.: "Honsho no dedokoro to naiyō to wa goku himitsu ni seraretashi ... ," "Honsho no kōhyō wa miawasaretashi ... kansei no ue matomete kōhyō suru kō nari ... ," stamped "Kanagawa Kenritsu Keisatsubu, Gaijika."
- - LC copy brittle.
- , 80 leaves ; 24 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- DS145.P6 J3 1930z
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kageki shugi no shinzui: "Shion" no ketsugi. [Japan: s.n., 193-?, 1930] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001534987/.
APA citation style:
(1930) Kageki shugi no shinzui: "Shion" no ketsugi. [Japan: s.n., 193-?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001534987/.
MLA citation style:
Kageki shugi no shinzui: "Shion" no ketsugi. [Japan: s.n., 193-?, 1930] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001534987/>.