Map Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
About this Item
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Contributor Names
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839.
- Created / Published
- [S.l., 1814]
- Subject Headings
- - West (U.S.)--Maps
- - Prairie Provinces--Maps
- - United States--West
- - Canada--Prairie Provinces
- - Shows boundaries of Missouri Territory depicted differently from other copies (42nd and 49th parallels)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 31 x 34 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4050 1814 .C31 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620466/.
APA citation style:
Carey, M. (1814) Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620466/.
MLA citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001620466/>.
More Maps like this
MapMissouri territory formerly Louisiana. Shows boundaries of Missouri Territory. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Carey, Mathew
- Date: 1814
MapLouisiana. From Arrowsmith & Lewis New and Elegant General Atlas, 1804. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lewis, Samuel - Arrowsmith, Aaron
- Date: 1805
MapCarte du Missouri : levee ou rectifiée dans toute son etendue Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Perrin Du Lac, (François Marie) - Perrin Du Lac
- Date: 1802
Map[Atlas accompanying An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi and through the western ... "Some copies [of An account] are accompanied by the six maps bound separately." Cf. Sabin 62836. Philips 11024 Copy 1 incomplete: missing all maps, but contains statistical sheets. Copy 2 incomplete: missing...
- Contributor: Pike, Zebulon Montgomery - Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble)
- Date: 1810
MapMap of an exploring expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the year 1842 and to Oregon ... Relief shown by hachures. State 1: Does not include notes, Great Basin statement, or place name South Park below Bayou Salade; some place names differ from other states. Stamped on in lower...
- Contributor: Frémont, John Charles - Abert, John James
- Date: 1844