Map Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
About this Item
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839.
Created / Published
- [S.l., 1814]
- - West (U.S.)--Maps
- - Prairie Provinces--Maps
- - United States--West
- - Canada--Prairie Provinces
- - Shows boundaries of Missouri Territory depicted differently from other copies (42nd and 49th parallels)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 31 x 34 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4050 1814 .C31 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620466/.
APA citation style:
Carey, M. (1814) Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620466/.
MLA citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001620466/>.