Map Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
About this Item
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Contributor Names
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839.
- Created / Published
- [S.l., 1814]
- Subject Headings
- - West (U.S.)--Maps
- - Prairie Provinces--Maps
- - United States--West
- - Canada--Prairie Provinces
- - Shows boundaries of Missouri Territory.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 31 x 34 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4050 1814 .C3 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620467/.
APA citation style:
Carey, M. (1814) Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620467/.
MLA citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Missouri territory formerly Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001620467/>.
More Maps like this
MapMissouri territory formerly Louisiana. Shows boundaries of Missouri Territory depicted differently from other copies (42nd and 49th parallels) Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Carey, Mathew
- Date: 1814
MapLouisiana. From Arrowsmith & Lewis New and Elegant General Atlas, 1804. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lewis, Samuel - Arrowsmith, Aaron
- Date: 1805
MapCarte du Missouri : levee ou rectifiée dans toute son etendue Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Perrin Du Lac, (François Marie) - Perrin Du Lac
- Date: 1802
Map[Atlas accompanying An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi and through the western ... "Some copies [of An account] are accompanied by the six maps bound separately." Cf. Sabin 62836. Philips 11024 Copy 1 incomplete: missing all maps, but contains statistical sheets. Copy 2 incomplete: missing...
- Contributor: Pike, Zebulon Montgomery - Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble)
- Date: 1810
MapMap of the territory west of the Rocky Mountains Relief shown by hachures. From: The Rocky Mountains; or, scenes, incidents, and adventures in the far west; digested from the journal of Captain B. L. E. Bonneville, of the Army of the...
- Contributor: Bonneville, Benjamin Louis Eulalie De - Stiles, S.
- Date: 1837