Map A capital do Brasil.
About this Item
- A capital do Brasil.
- Contributor Names
- Michellerie, E. de la.
- Created / Published
- [S.l., 1831]
- Subject Headings
- - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)--Maps
- - Brazil--Rio de Janeiro
- - Colors indicate parishes: yellow is Candelaria, pink is San José, blue is Sacramento, green is Santa Anna, and peach is Santa Rita.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - Latin American Atlantic Port Cities exhibit, 1986, #30.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 36 x 47 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5404.R6 1831 .M5 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Colors indicate parishes: yellow is Candelaria, pink is San José, blue is Sacramento, green is Santa Anna, and peach is Santa Rita. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Latin American Atlantic Port Cities exhibit, 1986, #30.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Michellerie, E. De La. A capital do Brasil. [S.l, 1831] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620476/.
APA citation style:
Michellerie, E. D. L. (1831) A capital do Brasil. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001620476/.
MLA citation style:
Michellerie, E. De La. A capital do Brasil. [S.l, 1831] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001620476/>.
More Maps like this
MapPlano hydrographico da Bahia do Rio de Janeiro Relief is shown by spot heights. Oriented with north to the lower right. Includes note. LC copy imperfect: Fragile, sectioned in 2, torn vertically along fold lines, liquid staining throughout. Available also...
- Contributor: Santos, Antonio Eleziario Dos - Brazil. Archivo Militar
- Date: 1870
MapPlanta da cidade de S. Sebastião do Rio de Janeiro Relief shown by hachures. "Na impressão regia 1812." From: Almanaque brasileiro Garnier. 1911, v. 9. In upper right corner: Reduzido de um exemplar do Hlmo. Snr. Dr. D.A. Martins Costa lente de...
- Contributor: Lespinasse
- Date: 1808
MapNova planta da cidade do Rio de Janeiro. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Cover missing.
- Contributor: E. & H. Laemmert
- Date: 1867
MapPlanta da cidade do Rio de Janeiro Relief shown by contours. Oriented with north to lower right. On verso in manuscript ink: Brazil (City of Rio Janeiro) 1900. Excellent for date. Sheets joined to form 1 map, mounted on...
- Contributor: Reis, Manoel Pereira
- Date: 1900
MapCartogramma da febre amarella (durante o anno de 1895) na cidade do Rio de Janeiro
Febre amarella (durante o anno de 1895) na cidade do Rio de Janeiro Relief shown by contours. LC copy imperfect: Major and minor losses along edges, mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Regasoli, J. C. - Instituto Sanitario Federal (Brazil)
- Date: 1896