Maps Hot Springs, Arkansas
About this Item
- Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Contributor Names
- Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co.
- Townsend, H. C.
- Created / Published
- St. Louis : Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co., c1890.
- Subject Headings
- - Hot Springs (Ark.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Arkansas--Hot Springs
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - "Copyrighted 1890 by H.C.Townsend, general passenger & ticket agent, Iron Mountain route."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Map edges torn and water stained.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitons control no.: 2000-63
- 1 view : col. ; 70 x 96 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4004.H6A3 1890 .W6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co, and H. C Townsend. Hot Springs, Arkansas. St. Louis: Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co, 1890. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001622065/. (Accessed October 01, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co & Townsend, H. C. (1890) Hot Springs, Arkansas. St. Louis: Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001622065/.
MLA citation style:
Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co, and H. C Townsend. Hot Springs, Arkansas. St. Louis: Woodward & Tiernam Printing Co, 1890. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2001622065/>.