Map [Manuscript map of Dagua River region, Colombia].
About this Item
- [Manuscript map of Dagua River region, Colombia].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Dagua River Region (Colombia)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Colombia--Dagua River Region
- - "... diziembre 19 de 1764."
- - Shows the vicinity of the present-day city of Buenaventura, Colombia when it was known as the estuary of the Rio Dagua where the town of Sombrerillo occupied this part of the Viceroyalty of New Grenada.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Has watermarks.
- - Includes index and note.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - Acquisitions control no. 2000-71
- 1 map : ms., col. ; on sheet 60 x 86 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5292.D2 1764 .M2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Manuscript map of Dagua River region, Colombia. 1764. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2001622517/.
APA citation style:
(1764) Manuscript map of Dagua River region, Colombia. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2001622517/.
MLA citation style:
Manuscript map of Dagua River region, Colombia. 1764. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2001622517/>.
More Maps like this
MapChōsen hachidō no zu : 5-mai no uchi, betsuni setsuari. Shows South and North Korea as a whole. Possibly copied from original manuscript map: Chōsen hachidō no zu by Hayashi Shihei; published by Suharaya, Ichibē Edo, 1785. Panel title. Pen-and-ink and watercolor....
- Contributor: Hayashi, Shihei
- Date: 1785
MapCarte de l'isle de la Guadeloupe
Guadeloupe Relief shown pictorially. Also shows roads, churches, settlements, and numerous coastal names. Prime meridian: Paris. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Vertically fold-lined as if removed from bound vol., taped over fold line on verso....
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Date: 1742
Map[Da Ming yu di tu].
大明與地图. | Atlas of the Ming Empire Title supplied. Copy imperfect: acquired copy has holes on some pages. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift; Warner purchase; 1929, no. 10....
- Contributor: Warner, Langdon
- Date: 1547
Map't Eÿland Curacao, ao. 1800. Panorama. Relief shown pictorially. Indexed. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Acquisitions control no. 98-35
- Date: 1800
MapA map of New-England, being the first that ever was here cut, and done by the ... Scale ca. 1:900,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. "This is a copy of the first map engraved in New England. Taken from one in Hubbard's Narrative...
- Contributor: Hubbard, William
- Date: 1677