Book/Printed Material Tashkīlāt va davāyir-i māliyātī-i Afghānistān تشکيلات و دواير مالياتى افغانستان /
About this Item
- Tashkīlāt va davāyir-i māliyātī-i Afghānistān
- تشکيلات و دواير مالياتى افغانستان /
- Plans for different organizations and departments of Afghan Ministry of Finance; chiefly designed for officials of the concerned ministry.
- Tashkīlāt va davāyir-i māliyātī-i Afghānistān (Tax institutions and offices of Afghanistan) is a textbook and reference manual written in 1935 for the employees of the Afghan Ministry of Finance. The author, Gino Mancioli, was an Italian national who served as the adviser to the ministry under Mohammed Zahir Shah, the last king of Afghanistan (reigned 1933-73). In the years leading up to World War II, Afghanistan relied on foreign assistance, especially from Germany and its allies Italy and Japan, in developing and implementing its plans for modernization. The work consists of three sections: the first covers the principles of taxation, the second treats the different governmental agencies involved in taxation, and the third includes templates for different official tax forms. A handwritten note by a previous owner defends the soundness of the presentations in the book but criticizes their implementation and ends with a solemn prayer for the advancement of Afghanistan. World Digital Library.
- Manchūlī, Zhīnū.
- Afghanistan. Vizārat-i Māliyah.
Created / Published
- Kābul : Vizārat-i Māliyah, 1314 
- - Afghanistan
- - Cover title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - In Persian.
- - Acquired for LC only.
- 67 pages, 45 unumbered leaves ; 27 cm
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Persian Language Manuscript Project are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, African and Middle East Division, Near East Section Persian Manuscript Collection
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Manchūlī, Zhīnū, and Afghanistan. Vizārat-I Māliyah. Tashkīlāt va davāyir-i māliyātī-i Afghānistān. [Kābul: Vizārat-i Māliyah, 1935, 1935] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002341344/.
APA citation style:
Manchūlī, Z. & Afghanistan. Vizārat-I Māliyah. (1935) Tashkīlāt va davāyir-i māliyātī-i Afghānistān. [Kābul: Vizārat-i Māliyah, 1935] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002341344/.
MLA citation style:
Manchūlī, Zhīnū, and Afghanistan. Vizārat-I Māliyah. Tashkīlāt va davāyir-i māliyātī-i Afghānistān. [Kābul: Vizārat-i Māliyah, 1935, 1935] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002341344/>.