Maps Sunshū fuchū oshiro no zu.
About this Item
- Sunshū fuchū oshiro no zu.
- Contributor Names
- Tōkyō Teikoku Daigaku.
- Created / Published
- [not before 1607?]
- Subject Headings
- - Sunpujō (Shizuoka-shi, Japan)--Maps
- - Castles--Japan--Sunpujō (Shizuoka-shi)--Maps
- - Japan--Sunpujō (Shizuoka-shi)
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Shows the plan, and the layout of the Sunpujō castle in Shizuoka-shi, Japan.
- - Ms. the copier and the date not known.
- - Title from title piece mounted on cover.
- - "Tōkyō Teikoku Daigaku zōhon ni yori eisha."
- - Copy has a label "Isseido Tōkyō Kanda" mounted on verso of the map.
- - Copy has a previous owner's seal "Sasamori Bunko" stamped.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 42 x 31 cm., folded to 21 x 16 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7964.S58:2S9 1607 .S8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tōkyō Teikoku Daigaku. Sunshū Fuchū Oshiro No Zu. [not Before ?, 1607] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002534783/. (Accessed January 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Tōkyō Teikoku Daigaku. (1607) Sunshū Fuchū Oshiro No Zu. [not Before ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002534783/.
MLA citation style:
Tōkyō Teikoku Daigaku. Sunshū Fuchū Oshiro No Zu. [not Before ?, 1607] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2002534783/>.