Map Map of the central portion of Baltimore City
About this Item
- Map of the central portion of Baltimore City
Created / Published
- [Baltimore?: s.n., 191-?]
- - Street-railroads--Maryland--Baltimore--Maps
- - Central business districts--Maryland--Baltimore--Maps
- - Johns Hopkins University--Maps
- - Johns Hopkins Hospital--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Baltimore
- - Shows streetcar lines in black and other (new?/proposed?) lines in red overprint.
- - Includes "Car lines" legend in red, inset of Johns Hopkins University with index, and inset of Johns Hopkins Hospital with index.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy brittle, torn at fold lines, possibly removed from textual publication.
- 1 map : col. ; 52 x 28 cm., folded to 21 x 14 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3844.B2P33 191- .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Map of the central portion of Baltimore City. [Baltimore?: s.n., 191-?, 1910] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002620191/.
APA citation style:
(1910) Map of the central portion of Baltimore City. [Baltimore?: s.n., 191-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002620191/.
MLA citation style:
Map of the central portion of Baltimore City. [Baltimore?: s.n., 191-?, 1910] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002620191/>.