Map Steamtown National Historic Site, Pennsylvania
About this Item
- Steamtown National Historic Site, Pennsylvania
- United States. National Park Service.
- Schlecht, Richard.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, 
- - Steamtown National Historic Site (Scranton, Pa.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Scranton--Steamtown National Historic Site
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - "*GPO:2001--472-470/40110. Reprint 2001."
- - Panel title.
- - Includes text, index of facilities, and col. ill.
- - Text, chronology, and ill. (some col.) on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 view : col. ; 12 x 29 cm., on sheet 21 x 60 cm., folded to 10 x 21 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3824.S2:2S8A3 2001 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service, and Richard Schlecht. Steamtown National Historic Site, Pennsylvania. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 2001] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002620675/.
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service & Schlecht, R. (2001) Steamtown National Historic Site, Pennsylvania. [Washington, D.C.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002620675/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service, and Richard Schlecht. Steamtown National Historic Site, Pennsylvania. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 2001] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002620675/>.