About this Item
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839.
Created / Published
- [S.l., 1814]
- - Louisiana--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana
- - From: Carey's General atlas of the world and quarters.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 39 x 43 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4010 1814 .C3 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624016/.
APA citation style:
Carey, M. (1814) Louisiana. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624016/.
MLA citation style:
Carey, Mathew. Louisiana. [S.l, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002624016/>.