Map A map of Harford Co., Maryland, 1858.
About this Item
- A map of Harford Co., Maryland, 1858.
- Contributor Names
- Herrick, L. W.
- Created / Published
- [Philadelphia?], Jennings & Herrick, 1858.
- Subject Headings
- - Harford County (Md.)--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Harford County
- - Scale not given.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 294
- - Includes, illustrations, text, table of distances, and three insets.
- - Landowners identified.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 map, hand col., 106 x 127 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3843.H3 1858 .H4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Herrick, L. W. A map of Harford Co., Maryland. [Philadelphia?, Jennings & Herrick, 1858] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624034/.
APA citation style:
Herrick, L. W. (1858) A map of Harford Co., Maryland. [Philadelphia?, Jennings & Herrick] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624034/.
MLA citation style:
Herrick, L. W. A map of Harford Co., Maryland. [Philadelphia?, Jennings & Herrick, 1858] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002624034/>.
More Maps like this
MapMartenet's Map of Harford County, Maryland : shore lines and tide water from U.S. Coast Survey, ... Shows householders' names and election districts. LC Land ownership maps, 295 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes 1878 copyright statement. Insets: Belair -- Havre...
- Contributor: McNabb, J. W. - Harford County (Md.). County Surveyor - Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1878
MapHarford County, Maryland Title in lower margin: Harford Co., Md. : N3916-W7601.5/28x33.5, 1978. "Compiled from USGS 1:24,000-scale topographic maps dated 1948-1957." "Planimetry revised from aerial photographs taken 1974 and other source data." "1-16170." Available also...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - United States. Soil Conservation Service
- Date: 1978
MapPlan showing that part of "Onion's Addition to Sweaty Banks" : which was conveyed by Thomas ...
Onion's Addition to Sweaty Banks Manuscript land ownership survey map of western portion of Edgewood, Harford County, Md. Shows real-property lines, measurements, orientations, acreages, tract names, and names of landowners. Gift; Kurt J. Kuhn; Aug. 2011. Pen-and-ink...
- Contributor: Onion, Thomas B. - Harford County (Md.). County Surveyor - Somerville, W. E.
MapMap of the United Cities cottage sites Cadastral map showing lot numbers and areas. Covers vicinity of Annapolis Junction (Md.). Selected buildings shown pictorially. Includes distance list. LC copy annotated in pencil and ink, stained, and worn at fold...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1866
MapMartenet's Map of Carroll County, Maryland : entirely from actual surveys Election districts identified. LC Land ownership maps, 287 Includes 14 insets. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1862