Map Plan of the town of Baltimore and it's [sic] environs.
About this Item
- Plan of the town of Baltimore and it's [sic] environs.
- Contributor Names
- Folie, A. P.
- Poupard, James.
- Created / Published
- [n.p.], 1792.
- Subject Headings
- - Baltimore (Md.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Maryland--Baltimore
- - Scale ca. 1:9,000.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Indexed to points of interest.
- - LC copy annotated in pencil.
- - Inscribed "Presented by Robt Bruce Fowler, December 14, 1841"
- - Wheat & Brun. Maps and Charts (1978 ed.) 522
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- map, 61 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3844.B2 1792 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Folie, A. P, and James Poupard. Plan of the town of Baltimore and it's sic environs. [N.P, 1792] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624037/.
APA citation style:
Folie, A. P. & Poupard, J. (1792) Plan of the town of Baltimore and it's sic environs. [N.P] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002624037/.
MLA citation style:
Folie, A. P, and James Poupard. Plan of the town of Baltimore and it's sic environs. [N.P, 1792] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002624037/>.
More Maps like this
MapScott's map of the city of Baltimore. From latest records and actual surveys by Scale ca. 1:7,200. Wards shown. Landowners identified. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes advertisements.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1856
MapThis plan of the city of Baltimore Scale ca. 1:7,300. Hand colored. Pictorial map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest, pictorial index, notes, "Plan of Baltimore...
- Contributor: Cone, Joseph - Poppleton, Thomas H. - Harrison, Charles Peter
- Date: 1822
MapImproved plan of the city of Baltimore. Scale ca. 1:11,314. Relief shown by hachures. Pictorial map. From James Robinson's Baltimore directory. 1804. Indexed for points of interest. Accompanied by letter from Maryland Historical Society, 2 l. and typewritten copy...
- Contributor: Warner & Hanna
- Date: 1804
MapPlan of the city of Baltimore, Maryland Includes index, population chart and view of Washington Monument. Shows wards. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Sidney & Neff - Van Derveer, Lloyd
- Date: 1851
MapPlan of the city of Baltimore Shows wards. Includes index to points of interest. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lucas, Fielding
- Date: 1836