Maps Xinjiang quan tu.
About this Item
- Xinjiang quan tu.
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Xinjiang uygur zizhiqu (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Xinjiang uygur zizhiqu (China)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - West Lake (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Zhejiang Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China--Xinjiang uygur zizhiqu
- - China--West Lake
- - China--Zhejiang Sheng
- - Shows the topography, cities, villages and roads with the military posts in the Xinjiang. Also shows the administrative system and local divisions of Xinjiang before the 24th year of Emperor Qianlong (1759).
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Cover title.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Translated title: Atlas of Xinjiang Province.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes maps of "Xihu quan tu" and "Zhejiang qiu tao".
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1934, no. 6.
- - Prev. call#: G2320 .H5 n.d. (Cage)
- 1 atlas ( leaves of plates) : ms. ; 23 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2308.X6 X45 1759
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsHummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
Xinjiang Uygur Zizhiqu
SubjectsAdministrative and Political Divisions
Early Works to 1800
West Lake (china)
Xinjiang Uygur Zizhiqu
Xinjiang Uygur Zizhiqu (china)
Zhejiang Sheng (china)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Xinjiang Quan Tu. [?, 1759] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626723/. (Accessed July 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1759) Xinjiang Quan Tu. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626723/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Xinjiang Quan Tu. [?, 1759] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626723/>.