Map Guangdong yu tu
About this Item
- Guangdong yu tu
- Contributor Names
- Jiang, Yi, 1631-1687.
- Han, Zuodong, active 17th century.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n.], Kangxi 24 
- Guangzhou fu zong tu -- Xinning Xian tu -- Nanxiong fu zong tu -- Huizhou fu zong tu -- Chaozhou fu zong tu -- Zhaoqing fu zong tu -- Gongzhou fu zong tu -- Qiongzhou fu zong tu.
- Subject Headings
- - Guangdong Sheng (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Guangdong Sheng
- - Wood block print.
- - Includes text which explains boundaries and distance.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call no.: G2308.K8W82 1685 Vault
- 1 atlas (8 v.) : ill., ; 28 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2308.G8 J5 1685
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Wood block print. Includes text which explains boundaries and distance. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call no.: G2308.K8W82 1685 Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jiang, Yi, and Zuodong Han. Guangdong Yu Tu. [China: s.n., Kangxi 24, 1685] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626734/.
APA citation style:
Jiang, Y. & Han, Z. (1685) Guangdong Yu Tu. [China: s.n., Kangxi 24] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626734/.
MLA citation style:
Jiang, Yi, and Zuodong Han. Guangdong Yu Tu. [China: s.n., Kangxi 24, 1685] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002626734/>.