Maps Zhejiang yan hai yao kou quan tu 浙江沿海要口全图 / / Map of coast forts in Zhejiang Province
About this Item
- Zhejiang yan hai yao kou quan tu
- Other Title
- 浙江沿海要口全图 /
- Map of coast forts in Zhejiang Province
- Contributor Names
- Shen, Yingjing.
- Created / Published
- Zhejiang : Zhejiang du lian gong suo cai mou chu ce hui gu shi yin suo, [Between 1906 and 1911]
- Subject Headings
- - Zhejiang Sheng (China)--Maps
- - Coast defenses--China--Zhejiang Sheng--Maps
- - China--Zhejiang Sheng
- - Covers from Hangzhou Bay, Jiangsu to Oujiang, Wenzhou fu.
- - Shows defense along coastal areas of Jiaxing, Hangzhou, Shaoxing, Ningbo, Taizhou, and Wenzhou.
- - Relief shown by Shading and hachures.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Includes text.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 121 x 84 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.Z5R4 1911 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shen, Yingjing. Zhejiang Yan Hai Yao Kou Quan Tu. [Zhejiang: zhejiang du lian gong suo cai mou chu ce hui gu shi yin suo, between 1906 and 1911, 1906] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626763/. (Accessed December 09, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Shen, Y. (1906) Zhejiang Yan Hai Yao Kou Quan Tu. [Zhejiang: zhejiang du lian gong suo cai mou chu ce hui gu shi yin suo, between 1906 and 1911] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626763/.
MLA citation style:
Shen, Yingjing. Zhejiang Yan Hai Yao Kou Quan Tu. [Zhejiang: zhejiang du lian gong suo cai mou chu ce hui gu shi yin suo, between 1906 and 1911, 1906] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626763/>.