Map Aomen Shi quan tu. City plan of Macau
About this Item
- Aomen Shi quan tu.
- Other Title
- City plan of Macau
- Created / Published
- [Macau, China : s.n., 1953?]
- Subject Headings
- - Regional planning--China--Macau (Special Administrative Region)--Maps
- - Macau (China : Special Administrative Region)--Maps
- - China--Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Duplicate of Macau city plan in 1952-53 "Commercial and Industrial Yearbook".
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 41 x 34 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.M2G45 1953 .A5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Aomen Shi quan tu. [Macau, China: s.n., ?, 1953] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626773/.
APA citation style:
(1953) Aomen Shi quan tu. [Macau, China: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626773/.
MLA citation style:
Aomen Shi quan tu. [Macau, China: s.n., ?, 1953] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002626773/>.
More Maps like this
MapPlanta da peninsula de Macau. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Sociedade De Geografia De Lisboa
- Date: 1889
MapMacau. Includes index. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Macau. Agência De Turismo
- Date: 1936
MapA Plan of the city and harbour of Macao : a colony of the Portugueze, situated ... Relief shown by hachures and soundings. Includes index to points of interest. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Annotated in ink: Territories 12efth East No....
- Contributor: Baker, B. (Benjamin)
- Date: 1796
MapAomen di tu = Map of Macao Alternate title: Aomen. Includes Macao sketch map and area/location map. Tourist information and map of Taipa/Coloane islands on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Zhongguo DI Tu Chu Ban She
- Date: 1988
MapTerritório de Macau, escala 1:20 000 = [Ao-men ti chʻü, pi li] 1:20 000. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Macau. Direcção Dos Serviços De Cartografia E Cadastro
- Date: 1991