Map Fen ye yu tu. 分野與圖. / Atlas of the realm: cosmology and provinces
About this Item
- Fen ye yu tu.
- Other Title
- Atlas of the realm: cosmology and provinces
- Created / Published
- [Between 1601 and 1633]
- Subject Headings
- - China--Administrative and political divisions--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China
- Manuscript maps
- Early maps
- - Covers Beijing, Nanjing, and 13 other provinces of Ming Dynasty.
- - Cover title.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes astronomy chart.
- - Previous call no.: G2305.F4
- 1 atlas (1 case ( leaves of plates)) : ms., maps ; 33 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2306.F7 F4 1633
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Covers Beijing, Nanjing, and 13 other provinces of Ming Dynasty. Cover title. Pen-and-ink. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes astronomy chart. Previous call no.: G2305.F4
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fen Ye Yu Tu. [Between 1601 and 1633, 1601] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626777/.
APA citation style:
(1601) Fen Ye Yu Tu. [Between 1601 and 1633] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626777/.
MLA citation style:
Fen Ye Yu Tu. [Between 1601 and 1633, 1601] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002626777/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Da Qing fen sheng yu tu].
[大清分省舆图]. | Provincial atlas of the great Qing Dynasty Shows administrative divisions of 18 provinces in Qing period. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title supplied. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G2305 .D35...
- Date: 1754
Map[Huang yu quan lan fen sheng tu].
[皇與全覽分省圖]. | Zhongguo ge sheng di tu | The Kangxi provincial atlas of China Covers Zhili, Shengjing, Shandong, Shanxi, Jiangnan, Jiangxi, Zhejiang, Henan, Huguang, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Sichuan, Yunan, Guizhou. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Prime meridian: Beijing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Rockhill, William Woodville
- Date: 1721
MapXia lan zhi zhang.
遐覽指掌。 | Viewing distant places in the palm of your hand Covers Beijing, Nanjing, Shandong, Shanxi, Shanxi, Henan, Huguang, Sichuan, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunan, Guizhou, Nü zhen du si wei suo, Dong nan zhu yi, Xi bei zhu yi of Ming...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1647
Map[Tian di tu]
245-02/$1 天地图。 | Guang yu tu. | Atlas of heaven and earth Shows celestial sphere, China as a whole, and 15 provinces fo the Ming Dynasty, Chinese Turkestan, and the "South Seas", including Japan, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Calicut, Bagdad, etc. Covers Beijing, Henan, Zhejiang,...
- Contributor: Zuo, Junheng - Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1601
MapHuang He xia you zha ba tu.
黃河下游閘垻圖. | Qianlong Huang He xia you zha ba tu | Embankment atlas along the lower reaches of the Yellow River Shows dikes, sluice gates, bridges in the area where the Grand Canal meet the Yellow River in Jiangsu Province. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Date: 1749