Map Zhili yu tu quan ce 直隷與圖全冊 / / Zhili yu di tu ce / Atlas of Zhili Province
About this Item
- Zhili yu tu quan ce
- Other Title
- 直隷與圖全冊 /
- Zhili yu di tu ce
- Atlas of Zhili Province
- Contributor Names
- Xu, Zhidao, active 19th century.
- Created / Published
- Xianfeng 9 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Hebei Sheng (China)--Maps
- - Hebei Sheng (China)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - China--Hebei Sheng
- Manuscript maps
- - Covers Hebei Sheng and Chengde fu.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Based on "Huang chao yi tong yu tu" by Li Zhaoluo and "Zhi li yi cang tu" by Fang Guangcheng.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text which indicates the number of villages in each administrative unit and distance between villages and cities.
- - Previous call no.: G2308.H9C5 1859
- 1 ms. atlas (1 v. ( leaves of plates)) : col. maps ; 28 x 36 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2308.H26 X8 1859
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Xu, Zhidao, Active 19Th Century. Zhili Yu Tu Quan Ce. [Xianfeng 9 Nian, 1859] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626783/.
APA citation style:
Xu, Z. (1859) Zhili Yu Tu Quan Ce. [Xianfeng 9 Nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626783/.
MLA citation style:
Xu, Zhidao, Active 19Th Century. Zhili Yu Tu Quan Ce. [Xianfeng 9 Nian, 1859] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002626783/>.
More Maps like this
MapZhili quan tu
直隷全圖 / | Complete map of Zhili Province Scale ca. 1:1,000,000. Wood block print. Shows mountains, lakes, and coasts of Hebei Province. Relief shown pictorially. One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was...
- Contributor: Hubei Sheng (China) Guan Shu Ju.
- Date: 1864
Map[Da Qing fen sheng yu tu].
[大清分省舆图]. | Provincial atlas of the great Qing Dynasty Shows administrative divisions of 18 provinces in Qing period. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title supplied. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G2305 .D35...
- Date: 1754
MapFen ye yu tu.
分野與圖. | Atlas of the realm: cosmology and provinces Covers Beijing, Nanjing, and 13 other provinces of Ming Dynasty. Cover title. Pen-and-ink. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes astronomy chart. Previous call no.:...
- Date: 1601
Map[Huang yu quan lan fen sheng tu].
[皇與全覽分省圖]. | Zhongguo ge sheng di tu | The Kangxi provincial atlas of China Covers Zhili, Shengjing, Shandong, Shanxi, Jiangnan, Jiangxi, Zhejiang, Henan, Huguang, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Sichuan, Yunan, Guizhou. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Prime meridian: Beijing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Rockhill, William Woodville
- Date: 1721
Map[Manuscript map of the United States].
Map of the United States Title provided by cataloger. Pen-and-ink and brown watercolor over pencil grid. Shows state boundaries, state names and major rivers for all of the U.S. Shows numbered counties in New England, Pennsylvania, and...
- Date: 1871