Map [Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo]. [泉州府輿地图说]. / Fujiang Sheng hai fang tu / Illustrated atlas of Quanzhou Prefecture
About this Item
- [Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo].
- Other Title
- Fujiang Sheng hai fang tu
- Illustrated atlas of Quanzhou Prefecture
- Created / Published
- Ming Wanli 30 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Quanzhou Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China--Quanzhou Shi
- Early maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Covers land and territory in Quanzhou Prefecture.
- - Shows cities, towns, and military posts in Quanzhou fu.
- - Title supplied.
- - Previous supplied title: Quanzhou fu tu shuo.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fragile, torn at fold lines.
- - Previous call no.: G2308.F8F9
- 1 ms. atlas (1 v. (unpaged)) : col. maps ; 27 x 37 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2309.Q8 Q8 1602
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Covers land and territory in Quanzhou Prefecture. Shows cities, towns, and military posts in Quanzhou fu. Title supplied. Previous supplied title: Quanzhou fu tu shuo. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Fragile, torn at fold lines. Previous call no.: G2308.F8F9
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo. [Ming Wanli 30 nian, 1602] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626790/.
APA citation style:
(1602) Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo. [Ming Wanli 30 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626790/.
MLA citation style:
Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo. [Ming Wanli 30 nian, 1602] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002626790/>.
More Maps like this
MapEishun-shū, Senshū-fu kakuchi
Yongchun Zhou, Quanzhou Fu ge di Shows mountains, rivers, bridges, ferries, cities, towns, ports. Also shows different roads for cannons, carriages, and pedestrians. Route map covers road from present Yongchun Xian southward to Quanzhou city region, Fujian Province....
- Contributor: Tanaka, Kensuke
- Date: 1882
MapWan li hai fang tu shuo
万里海防圖说 / | Wan li hai fang tu | Jiao Lai He bian yi tu shuo hui ji | Illustrated map of Qing Empire coastal fortifications Pictorial map. Shows defense installations of the Grand Canal and the Chinese coast line from Hainan Island to Liaodong Peninsula. Originally drawn during Ming Jiaqing period between1524 and 1526. The map was...
- Contributor: Tan, Jiuchou - Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William) - Zhang, Qianyi
- Date: 1725
Map[Da Qing fen sheng yu tu].
[大清分省舆图]. | Provincial atlas of the great Qing Dynasty Shows administrative divisions of 18 provinces in Qing period. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title supplied. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G2305 .D35...
- Date: 1754
MapFen ye yu tu.
分野與圖. | Atlas of the realm: cosmology and provinces Covers Beijing, Nanjing, and 13 other provinces of Ming Dynasty. Cover title. Pen-and-ink. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes astronomy chart. Previous call no.:...
- Date: 1601
Map[Huang yu quan lan fen sheng tu].
[皇與全覽分省圖]. | Zhongguo ge sheng di tu | The Kangxi provincial atlas of China Covers Zhili, Shengjing, Shandong, Shanxi, Jiangnan, Jiangxi, Zhejiang, Henan, Huguang, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Sichuan, Yunan, Guizhou. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Prime meridian: Beijing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Rockhill, William Woodville
- Date: 1721