Map [Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo]. [泉州府輿地图说]. / Fujiang Sheng hai fang tu / Illustrated atlas of Quanzhou Prefecture
About this Item
- [Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo].
- Other Title
- Fujiang Sheng hai fang tu
- Illustrated atlas of Quanzhou Prefecture
- Created / Published
- Ming Wanli 30 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Quanzhou Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China--Quanzhou Shi
- Early maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Covers land and territory in Quanzhou Prefecture.
- - Shows cities, towns, and military posts in Quanzhou fu.
- - Title supplied.
- - Previous supplied title: Quanzhou fu tu shuo.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fragile, torn at fold lines.
- - Previous call no.: G2308.F8F9
- 1 ms. atlas (1 v. (unpaged)) : col. maps ; 27 x 37 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2309.Q8 Q8 1602
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Covers land and territory in Quanzhou Prefecture. Shows cities, towns, and military posts in Quanzhou fu. Title supplied. Previous supplied title: Quanzhou fu tu shuo. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Fragile, torn at fold lines. Previous call no.: G2308.F8F9
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo]. [Ming Wanli 30 nian, 1602] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626790/. (Accessed March 30, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1602) [Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo]. [Ming Wanli 30 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626790/.
MLA citation style:
[Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo]. [Ming Wanli 30 nian, 1602] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626790/>.