Map Huang He xia you zha ba tu. 黃河下游閘垻圖. / Qianlong Huang He xia you zha ba tu / Embankment atlas along the lower reaches of the Yellow River
About this Item
- Huang He xia you zha ba tu.
- Other Title
- Qianlong Huang He xia you zha ba tu
- Embankment atlas along the lower reaches of the Yellow River
- Created / Published
- [After 1749]
- Subject Headings
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Yellow River
- Manuscript maps
- Early maps
- - Shows dikes, sluice gates, bridges in the area where the Grand Canal meet the Yellow River in Jiangsu Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call no.: G2307.Y4 Q5 1753 Vault Shelf
- - Previous call no.: G2307.H8C5 17-- Vault
- 1 ms. atlas (1 v. (20 [leaves] in case)) : col. maps ; 29 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G2307.Y4 H8 1749
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows dikes, sluice gates, bridges in the area where the Grand Canal meet the Yellow River in Jiangsu Province. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call no.: G2307.Y4 Q5 1753 Vault Shelf Previous call no.: G2307.H8C5 17-- Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Huang He xia you zha ba tu. [After, 1749] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626798/.
APA citation style:
(1749) Huang He xia you zha ba tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002626798/.
MLA citation style:
Huang He xia you zha ba tu. [After, 1749] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002626798/>.