Map Rappahannock Co., Virginia Rappahannock County, Virginia
About this Item
- Rappahannock Co., Virginia
- Rappahannock County, Virginia
- Confederate States of America. Army of Northern Virginia. Corps, 2nd. Engineer Office.
- - Rappahannock County (Va.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Landowners--Virginia--Rappahannock County--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Rappahannock County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Pen-and-ink with a few pencil annotations on a 3/8-in. grid.
- - Scale derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H55
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1334
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - In pencil in upper right corner: (209).
- 1 map : col. ms. ; 26 x 23 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3883.R3 1863 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Hotchkiss Map Collection were published prior to 1922 (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Photographic copies of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. The reproductions in this collection are made from digital images. Digital reproductions in TIFF format are also available.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Confederate States Of America. Army Of Northern Virginia. Corps, 2Nd. Engineer Office. Rappahannock Co., Virginia. 1863. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2002627463/.
APA citation style:
Confederate States Of America. Army Of Northern Virginia. Corps, 2. E. O. (1863) Rappahannock Co., Virginia. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2002627463/.
MLA citation style:
Confederate States Of America. Army Of Northern Virginia. Corps, 2Nd. Engineer Office. Rappahannock Co., Virginia. 1863. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2002627463/>.