Book/Printed Material The Internet Public Library IPL. IPL
About this Item
- The Internet Public Library IPL.
- Other Title
- Offers a starting point for anyone doing research on Internet. Main collections include reference, exhibits, magazines and serials, newspapers, online texts, web searching, and extensive teen and youth collections. Reference covers all academic disciplines with an extensive tutorial on research process.
- "An excellent jumping off point for anyone doing research on the Internet, the main 'Collections' include: 'Reference,' 'Exhibits,' 'Especially for Librarians,' 'Magazines and Serials,' "Newspapers,' 'Online Texts,' and 'Web Searching' as well as extensive 'Teen' and 'Youth' collections. 'Reference' covers all academic disciplines and there is an extensive tutorial on the research process itself. The 'Online Literary Criticism Collection' part of the 'Ready Reference Collection' as well as the 'Magazines and Serials' and 'Newspapers' are especially noteworthy."--Reviewed Feb. 26, 1999. "Best Free Reference Web Sites 1999," RUSA Quarterly, Fall 1999. Comp by the MARS Best Free Websites Committee, RUSA, ALA.
- Contributor Names
- University of Michigan. School of Information.
- Created / Published
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : School of Information, University of Michigan, -
- Subject Headings
- - Internet Public Library
- - Digital libraries--United States--Computer network resources
- - Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- - Title from home page (viewed on January 16, 2003).
- - Add serial 006
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
University Of Michigan. School Of Information. The Internet Public Library IPL. [Ann Arbor, Mich.: School of Information, University of Michigan, 1995] Web.. https://lccn.loc.gov/2003556257.
APA citation style:
University Of Michigan. School Of Information. (1995) The Internet Public Library IPL. [Ann Arbor, Mich.: School of Information, University of Michigan] [Web.] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://lccn.loc.gov/2003556257.
MLA citation style:
University Of Michigan. School Of Information. The Internet Public Library IPL. [Ann Arbor, Mich.: School of Information, University of Michigan, 1995] Web.. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <lccn.loc.gov/2003556257>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialTraces of the old, uses of the new : the emergence of digital literary studies Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-149) and index. Description based on print version record.
- Contributor: Earhart, Amy E.
- Date: 2015
Book/Printed MaterialMetaScholar an Emory University digital library research initiative. Presents information about MetaScholar, a digital library research initiative which provides meta-information for scholars about special collections held by archives, libraries, museums, and other repositories. The Initiative is currently comprised of four...
- Contributor: Emory University. General Libraries. Metascholar Initiative
- Date: 2004
Book/Printed MaterialConfronting the challenges of networked resources and the Web A conference designed to bring together authorities in the cataloging and metadata communities to discuss outstanding issues involving improved discovery and access to Web resources within the framework of international standards. Intended...
- Contributor: Bicentennial Conference on Bibliographic Control for the New Millennium
- Date: 2000
Book/Printed MaterialBuilding sustainable collections of free third-party Web resources / "June 2001." Includes bibliographical references (p. 40-44). Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Pitschmann, Louis A.
- Date: 2001
Book/Printed MaterialSchoenberg Center for Electronic Text & Image
SCETI The Schoenberg Center for Electronic Text and Image (SCETI) at the University of Pennsylvania Library offers access to virtual facsimiles of original texts, documents, and sources from the University's collections. The center...
- Contributor: Schoenberg Center for Electronic Text & Image (University of Pennsylvania)
- Date: 2004